- do an interim crit on our space collages,
- go through a brief Adobe Illustrator tutorial,
- do a creativity exercise,
- work on our space collages; they’re due on Thursday the 20th.
For next class, you will need to bring your space collage, mounted and tissue flapped.
Also for next class, you will need to bring:
- Bristol paper pad – vellum surface, or course,
- Ivory black gouache paint,
- Permanent white gouache paint,
- Winsor and Newton Scepter gold brushes:
- Winsor & Newton Sceptre Gold round – #6 and #8,
- Winsor & Newton Sceptre Gold flat – #4 and #6,
- Water container – a 1/2 gallon milk carton works well,
- ruler, triangle and pencils,
- drawing board and tape,
- mixing palette with 10 wells,
- a good eye.